Forums » News and Announcements

WANTED! A WEB DESIGNER AND MAINTENANCE PERSON

• 5 posts
    October 29, 2013 1:00 AM MDT

I am looking for someone who can actually see the potential of a 'Dream' of the future in helping me to get this 'Platform' and 'Website' working properly. It does not include programming a radio station, since I can do that, once I am able to find the right engineer and IT persons who also can see the potential of the future. The person I am looking for will help in constructing this 'Dream' into the publishing entity that it can become. If you've wanted to be in the business of entertainment and information ... you may have stumbled upon the perfect opportunity in realizing a radio station and literary publishing entity for the future. For now, I personally have grown weary of 'Hoping' that people can see the future ... however ... I am looking for persons to 'Share in an Adventure.' If that is you, and you have talent and skills, outside of being someone who only wants to be a member ... please do contact me through this medium. It's a growing entity that will be very likely something that you will be very happy in being a part of ... given your ability to make it happen.

• 7 posts
    November 9, 2013 6:55 PM MST

I have met with several individuals over the last couple of days ... but as yet, have not heard much in return from them, although ... I can see the gleam in their eye. Although, that really means nothing, it really shows that a person likes what 'They' hear, but doesn't mean they are willing to actually be involved ... unless ... See what I mean?

• 1 posts
    January 11, 2014 10:09 PM MST

I just saw this so I am looking, I can not remember any of that after my wreck, so will look for someone in my friends.  Up and runnin'.

• 5 posts
    January 11, 2014 10:43 PM MST

Thank you Brenda --- this site in tandem with the web site/s is going to be really something. And, I am looking forward to so many great things. Thank you for again for being here ... Your friend, Mason.