Forums » Introduce Yourself

The SUN is beginning to SHINE a LITTLE MORE!

• 5 posts
    October 11, 2013 12:36 AM MDT

And now, the sun is beginning to shine a little brighter as we move into a new realm that I, believe ... once we 'Come Together' (Beatles) this is going to be a great new experience. This will give not only me, but you as one of the likeminded folks who have become a member whose been a little part of something new. We haven't gotten the design elements worked out as yet ... but you can see that there's going to be a greater opportunity in chating and sharing things as a group. I only want those people as members of this group, who are as passionate about the music and entertainment ... and wanting to see it grow as much.

This post was edited by ADMIN ONE at October 11, 2013 12:36 AM MDT
    • 1 posts
    October 17, 2013 10:42 PM MDT

Hi folks,

I am Molly Bibb from Texas. I love music, chat, fun and reminicing about the good days of Rock and Roll. Can't wait to meet our new friends and catching up with the original chatters. Lots to catch up on. See you soon!

• 5 posts
    October 17, 2013 11:23 PM MDT
    ADMIN ONE said:

Thanks Molly --- I think it's starting to look a lot better!

• 2 posts
    November 9, 2013 10:03 AM MST

to whom it may concern .. how does one go into the CHAT and when is it ?

• 2 posts
    November 10, 2013 7:07 PM MST

(: ok tYvm once again Mason .. U too .. Prinz .. apparently quick fix re: CHAT .. tiz located in the open window on the upper right of the site .. simply, place CHAT there .. and .. YOU are there :)

• 7 posts
    November 15, 2013 1:42 AM MST

Isn't this Amazing? There's so much that needs to be done, and so much that's possible ...

• December 3, 2013 8:17 PM MST
    I'm Lori from Texas. Let's see...I grew up in music all my life. On the G45 site one 60s record of a band my dad was in (and played on) is listed on it. I love all types of music (but rap...that isn't music...just beat talking) but enjoy most garage, psych and pop of the 60s. Now I do like the early underground 80s music too...I'm talking 80-83. Did y'all know Mike Nesmith (Monkees) had a hand in getting Mtv on the air? Anyway I'm Lori...I love talking music...I have about 5, 000 albums and pretty much roughly 2, 000 or so .45s - that's a lot of music but there are others who own WAYYY more than that. I grew up in music...I love music. ..and I'm glad I was introduced to this site!
    • 7 posts
    December 14, 2013 3:35 AM MST

Lori - it's great to see that you're taking an interest, and that's exactly what we need. We're still trying to figure out the navigation on this social network ... and very much appreciate your comments and involvement.

• 1 posts
    December 22, 2013 5:09 PM MST

Lo All,

I'm Mason,  not Ramsey, altho Mason was key in my doing time in radio.  No I don't mean like jail time.  Radio was great.  Music is simply a part of my life, from age 3, thinks Johnny Horton, who passed 4 years before I was born.  But anyways, not to lose focus.  Good to see things ramping up Mason.

DJ Not Applicable

• 7 posts
    December 22, 2013 5:16 PM MST

Thank you Mason Rischer for becoming a part - and yes, things are beginning to ramp themselves up --- and when I can locate some of those people who have the experience to help ... LOOK OUT! Thanks for becoming a part of the NEW SOCIAL NETWORK. Mason.

• 1 posts
    September 21, 2014 9:40 PM MDT

hello people,

I try to be HERE for sure on Saturdays & Sundays :)...sometimes, my hubba take over tho, but sometimes hubba's HERE studying too :(

(I guess I'm the third Texan, who will admit to being a TXan!)

Karen Brashers

Right now (Sept. 21,2014) my email hasn't been working for other a month, so see ya on Facebook!

This post was edited by Karen Brashes at September 21, 2014 9:53 PM MDT